English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

presentation

4 posters

Go down

presentation Empty presentation

Post  Shuaiqi Chen Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:29 am

1. What i learned from it?
What i learned is that a new form of language called pidgin, which combined with several languages in order to let people who speak different language to communicate. It is very interesting because my friends and i tried to do the same thing in high school because we didn't want other students in our dorm to know our secret. But we failed unfortunately. And the other thing i learned from the presentation is the definition of literacy. Like what author said in her last video, literacy is different based on where you are. It can be different form and different contents.
2. What do i think about this presentation?
This presentation is awesome. Unlike the PPT, this new form of presentation really can catch people's eye ball because it's like watching a movie, everything is connected to each other.

Shuaiqi Chen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

presentation Empty Me, too!

Post  Minsoo Soh Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:10 am

Shuaiqi Chen wrote:1. What i learned from it?
What i learned is that a new form of language called pidgin, which combined with several languages in order to let people who speak different language to communicate. It is very interesting because my friends and i tried to do the same thing in high school because we didn't want other students in our dorm to know our secret. But we failed unfortunately. And the other thing i learned from the presentation is the definition of literacy. Like what author said in her last video, literacy is different based on where you are. It can be different form and different contents.
This presentation is awesome. Unlike the PPT, this new form of presentation really can catch people's eye ball because it's like watching a movie, everything is connected to each other.

I felt the same thing as you. Through the presentation, I've also learned that definition of literacy could be different based on where we come from. Literacy has various meanings.

Minsoo Soh
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

presentation Empty Re: presentation

Post  di cui Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:40 pm

sure, I agree with you second idea. people like watch some interesting stuffs such as movie, and picture. Maybe a vivid ppt is attractive people than the rigid ppt.

di cui
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiahong Guan Fri May 03, 2013 12:15 pm

di cui wrote:sure, I agree with you second idea. people like watch some interesting stuffs such as movie, and picture. Maybe a vivid ppt is attractive people than the rigid ppt.
I am expecting the vivid PPT about it

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Minsoo Soh Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 pm

di cui wrote:sure, I agree with you second idea. people like watch some interesting stuffs such as movie, and picture. Maybe a vivid ppt is attractive people than the rigid ppt.

I also agree with you. I've learned that the vivid ppt could be more effective presentation media than the rigid one.

Minsoo Soh
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiahong Guan Sun May 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Shuaiqi Chen wrote:1. What i learned from it?
You made an exactly good point which is everything is connected to each other, this is really importent when we are creating something or doing something. Like the prezi, we need to make connection between what we want to talk about and give our audience a clear view.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down