English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

presentation from Pezi

3 posters

Go down

presentation from Pezi Empty presentation from Pezi

Post  Luo Yajie Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 pm

1. What I have learned from this presentation is that the diversity of the form. The form is different with traditional PPT, which is monotonous. For example, in Prezi's presentation, he added direction of his words and transfers the version from vertical to horizontal to let the ppt "moves". Audiences are more interested in pictures and videos so they are necessary.

2. I think Pezi's presentation is attractive. I read them word by word, watched and listened videos carefully. The panel design is creative and never lets audiences feel bored. He translated literacy to the language he experienced in Hawaii and videos from life of people who live there. He also did research on people of different races to ask about how they think the literacy is.

Luo Yajie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

presentation from Pezi Empty Re: presentation from Pezi

Post  Jiahong Guan Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Luo Yajie wrote:1. What I have learned from this presentation is that the diversity of the form. The form is different with traditional PPT, which is monotonous. For example, in Prezi's presentation, he added direction of his words and transfers the version from vertical to horizontal to let the ppt "moves". Audiences are more interested in pictures and videos so they are necessary.

2. I think Pezi's presentation is attractive. I read them word by word, watched and listened videos carefully. The panel design is creative and never lets audiences feel bored. He translated literacy to the language he experienced in Hawaii and videos from life of people who live there. He also did research on people of different races to ask about how they think the literacy is.
After watching your post, I feel that what you have learned is more about this kind of form. Actually this is an interesting and attractive form, I agree with your opinion.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  yufan qiu Thu May 16, 2013 10:34 am

Yes,I also learned the format from this prezi. It is new form and make people feel surprise when people do a presentation. Audience will feel easy to follow and speakers will feel easy to organize. I will use it more often in theh future.

yufan qiu
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down