English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

final project

4 posters

Go down

final project Empty final project

Post  adam O Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:25 pm

In my final project i am going to do my research paper. I am going to focus on why people, manly teenage boys, are attracted to video games. i will focus on the many appealing aspects of them, such as curiosity, the challenge, and the social activities. i will go through each one in a desent amount of detail. my sources will be the same as the ones in my paper. i might gain more sources.

I will make a prezi. i do not know much about them. but i will learn and figure it out. i will have a new slide for each of the subtopics and i might throw in a video. i do not know what the video will be about yet. but im thinking some sort of documentery segment or an interview with a video game writer. overall i think it will turn out well

adam O
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

final project Empty Re: final project

Post  adamlowe Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:32 pm

THis could be very interesting. Try to incorporate some video into the prezi, I am sure there are some good interviews with not only video game players but even more so with the people who develop these games.

adamlowe
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  OliviaPeterkin Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 am

I think that this is a cool topic! Could a video game's appeal be intentional? what if game makers actually form the design of a game around the mindset of their target audience? Just some food for thought. sunny

OliviaPeterkin
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

final project Empty Topic Question

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 pm

I think you could have some success using this topic because it seems to interest you and you seem to know a lot about it. It will be interesting to read when you're finished

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down