English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Project

5 posters

Go down

Final Project Empty Final Project

Post  ianvandam Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:37 am

For my final project I have two ideas, but I'm leaning towards the latter. First off I will be making a project based on my Research Paper "Urban Deindustrialization: The Decline of the American City". My first Idea is to make a podcast + article covering the essential ideas of my paper as well as interesting pictures, videos, and diagrams. MY second ideas is to make a visual diagram using statistics about population loss and such that has occurred.

ianvandam
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Final Project Empty Re: Final Project

Post  AlliLadd Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 pm

I think a podcast would be really cool! I doubt anyone else would be doing that so it's really unique. And I think it would be a easily understood medium!

AlliLadd
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  adamlowe Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm with Alli, I really think the podcast could be a cool way to show your research. Some of the best journalist of todays time use podcast to supplement the work and research they do in stories and this is something you could totally do, citing your research paper in the podcast could be cool.

adamlowe
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielSherwood Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:23 pm

I think the digital presentation would be really neat actually. There are so many ways to depict the statistics and graphs showing the migrations from urban areas. This is a very neat and interesting topic.

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm

That would be sick to make a digital presentation about all of the things that went wrong in our country that caused our decline to happen. You can work off this idea and make a great presentation.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AlliLadd Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Ian I don't remember if I told you this yet or not, or if you started your project yet, but there's a "Sky-Line" themed Prezi that you should use!

AlliLadd
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ianvandam Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 pm

I have considered the Skyline Idea, Im not sure what the layout will be at this point in time, I am mostly collecting information at this point

ianvandam
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielSherwood Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Obviously the first priority is going to be gathering all the information you need for your project, however when doing the Prezi, design and presentation is VERY important. Make sure you gather all the information you need, but do focus on the layout and design.

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down